Petzl – AVAO BOD FAST Harness, European Version Features
- Comfortable throughout the workday:
- wide, semi-rigid waistbelt and leg loops for excellent support. Its lightweight, breathable construction maximizes air flow
- Foam shoulder straps are widely spaced to reduce neck chafing. When the waistbelt is loaded, they help distribute the load over the shoulders
- Convenient adjustment:
- Waistbelt and shoulder straps equipped with self-locking DOUBLEBACK buckles for quick and easy adjustment
- Leg loops equipped with FAST LT buckles for quick and easy opening and fastening without the need to readjust them, even while wearing gloves
- Stowage system for the MGO connectors on fall arrest lanyards, on each shoulder strap, allows the user to be unhindered by the lanyard and to keep the connectors within reach. In case of a fall, the system releases the MGO connectors and allows the absorber to be deployed
- Side attachment points can be folded down to prevent them snagging accidentally when not in use
- DOUBLEBACK self-locking buckles at the rear of the harness, between the waistbelt and the leg loops, allow adjustment for use on the dorsal attachment point. In case of a fall on this point, a shorter adjustment allows the weight to be taken up on the leg loops so the user can remain more comfortably suspended while awaiting rescue.
- Facilitates the carrying and organization of tools:
- Six pre-shaped equipment loops with protective sheath
- Two slots for CARITOOL tool holder
- Four slots for TOOLBAG tool pouch
Contact us to find out more on 03332 07 66 22 or use the form below.