The health, safety & wellbeing of all those who work with and for us, as well as the general public is always our top priority.
We have introduced a range of measures in line with the UK Government, Public Health England and our own ‘Citrus Group COVID-19’ risk assessment. These measures are to protect you, your family, your colleagues and the general public, and to help in the fight against COVID-19. The‘Citrus Group COVID-19’ risk assessment is further supported by location-specific risk assessments for every office/depot with the aim of reducing the risks to customers, staff and contractors as far as reasonably practicable.
Some of these measures include:
- All our hire and service equipment is sterilised with Distel (TM305) which has both Anti-bacterial and Anti-Viral properties. The data sheet can be provided and it has been tested on coronavirus.
- Items such as harnesses will be washed and thoroughly dried to reduce the risk of pathogens. Please note: Service turnaround times may be increased to support this process.
- The equipment itself will be wiped down using sanitising wipes/sprays and will usually involve more than 72 hours between ASL staff handling the equipment and the client touching the equipment.
- Persons collecting equipment in person (including couriers) are asked to remain outside the building and call to notify their arrival. Equipment will be brought outside and handed over maintaining social distancing at all times.
- Where equipment demonstrations/toolbox talks are required, visitors will be permitted to enter the building to stand at the service counter where demonstrations can be carried out from behind a perspex screen.
- Please refer to the ‘Citrus Group Control Measures’ Document for general measures for securing a COVID secure workplace
Find out more by downloading our Citrus Group Measures document, Citrus Group Risk Assessment and Altitude Safety Specific Additional Measures.