Petzl – GRILLON MGO, Adjustable work positioning lanyard with MGO connector Features
- Easy to use: the fine adjustment system allows length to be precisely adjusted for comfortable positioning at a work station
- Used in single mode on the harness ventral attachment point when the anchor is located above the user, so that the load is comfortably distributed between the belt and leg loops. Length is adjusted by operating the handle, while holding the free end of the lanyard
- Ends equipped with a plastic sheath that holds the connector in place and protect the rope from abrasion
- Comes with an MGO connector with very large gate opening for connection to metal structures
- Available in two lengths: 2 and 3 m. Lanyard length is immediately identified by a color-coded label at the connector end
- Replacement ropes available
Contact us to find out more on 03332 07 66 22 or use the form below.