Scott – Flite Airline Appartus Features
- In the event of an interruption of air flow from the primary supply source switchover to emergency cylinder air supply is immediately activated by the automatic change over valve to facilitate safe egress. Warning whistle informs user switch has been made to cylinder air.
- Combined cylinder and pressure reducing valve features a locking hand wheel that remains locked in the open position against inadvertent shutting and a pressure gauge
- Compressed air steel cylinders are provided in 10 and 15 minute durations with a 10 minute superlight carbon composite version also offered
- CEN type coupling as standard; other connections available.
- Features the time-proven Scott Tempest Demand Valve with low inspiratory resistance, automatic first breath activation and responsive dynamic performance
- The unit is comfortable and extremely simple to operate and maintain
- The FLITE COV meets all requirements and is certified to current EN 14593-1:2005 and EN 402:2003 standards (AS/ NZS1716:2012)
Contact us to find out more on 03332 07 66 22 or use the form below.